Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Happy Spring everyone!
March is still raging like a lion in my neck of the woods, but that gives me time to play a bit in the craft room. :)

This week I needed a bit of inspiration...which came from Freshly Made Sketches. I played along with Freshly Made sketches # 280. The sketch calls for two images and a sentiment.
I used my 'Well Preserved' stamp set to stamp a mason jar on vellum (shape #1), and then my silhouette to cut/print the lemon wedge (Shape #2) and the sentiment. I am seriously crushing on blue & yellow right now...must be a Spring thing!



I hope you enjoy the card! Please be sure to stop on over to Freshly Made Sketches and check out all the other entries! They are gorgeous.

Hugs!
Kat
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love the blue and yellow,together! Sweet summery card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is making me think of summer! I love the lemonade! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete