Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

CAS card with sentiment - Christmas

Today I have created a card to enter into 2 challenges - 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown, Sketch Challenge # 3 & Craftyhazelnut's Christmas  - Card Challenge #62, Seeing Red.

The sketch at 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown was lovely and perfect for me to use up some Christmas ribbon that I have had for some time! The CHNC Seeing Red challenge fit right in with the Christmas ribbon and the paper I found in my stacks.
I also used the Swiss dots cuttlebug folder to emboss the sentiment (to mirror the dots on the paper) after I stamped the sentiment in white.

I really liked the colors and how everything came together.




Here's a closeup of the sentiment. I love the way the embossing mimics the paper.


And here's a closeup of the ribbon and twine.



Thanks to the fabulous design teams for continuing to keep us all inspired with their wonderful challenges!

Blessings!
Kat

4 comments:

  1. A very classy card - love all the red - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 62 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat, this is gorgeous!!! A PERFECT take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - thanks for joining in this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete